SAS Recon Folding Survival Bow!! The Big Brother of the SAS Tactical Survival Bow.
Limited Edition so don't miss out! Get this premium survival bow while stocks last!
Made in the USA in a very limited quantity, the SAS Recon Folding Survival Bow with camo carry bag is the big brother of the SAS Tactical Survival Bow. Designed by experienced engineers who have designed it to withstand many decades of use, this is the fastest deploying compact bow on the market. Like its small brother it stores takedown arrows inside the riser for the perfect compact weapon that you can transport in your bugout bag or other small cargo areas.
Note that this bow is 24.3 inches long and is designed for fast deployment and no need for any assembly, so does not fit into one-day packs like its smaller brother the 21" SAS Tactical Survival Bow. If you need a bow for a small pack then the Tactical Edition is the bow for you. If you don't mind a longer bow then this Recon Edition will not only deploy faster, but needs no reversal of limbs or removal of pivot pins screws.
Introduction to the Recon Folding Survival Bow - Limited Edition
Bonus video - Talks about the SAS Tactical Edition before a brief intro on the Recon Edition.
- Bow type - Modern Longbow
- Draw weight - 45, 50 and 55 pounds at 28 inch draw
- Maximum draw length - 31 inches
- Bow Length - 63 inches (strung), 24.3(inches folded/stored)
- Brace Height - 7-8 inches recommended depending on your draw length
- Arrows speed - Up to 200 ft/s for 50 pound version and up to 210 ft/s for 55 pound version
- String compatibility - B50 Dacron
- Backpack/storage bag - Camo carry case (pattern may vary from photo shown) with adjustable straps and fully closing storage compartment for string and other accessories.
- Strung bow weight - 1.1kg (2.4 pounds)
- The production ready version of the Recon folding survival bow makes use of the finest US and Aerospace materials.
- Riser and limb holding brackets - Aerospace Grade T6 Aluminium (a premium grade even when compared to aircraft grade T6 aluminium). The material also receives a special surface treatment prior to anodizing in order to make the surface non-reflective. This same surface treatment also allows for a better surface for paint adhesion should you the customer want to employ a camo paint system to the product.
- Limbs - Made in the USA from the same high quality composite material that is used by nearly all of the big names in the archery industry. Our limbs are cut using precision waterjet technology and painted directly at the supplier in order that we can receive a consistent, quality product from the industry's best.
- Hardware - The retaining pin and retaining pin screw are made of marine grade 316 stainless steel that has been specially chemically treated in order to allow for a black surface treatment to prevent glare. Our supplier is a military vendor who perfected this process over the past decades to ensure a consistent quality finish.
- Limb securing bolts - The limb securing bolts are made from a high tension steel which offers a high degree of safety to ensure compliance in the field and only requires a light oil from time to time.
- We hope you enjoy the product and trust that it will give you many years of trusted service in the field.
What you get:
- SAS Recon Folding Survival Bow in your choice of draw weight
- Camo Carry Case Backpack and Quiver (pattern and colour may vary from photo)
- 16 Strand B50 Dacron 62" String
- 1 x Fred Bear All Weather arrow rest to initial chosen handedness (spares and RH/LH options sold separately)
- 1 x brass nock set with black inner
- 2 x riser end caps
- 1 x Velcro security strap
- 1 x owners manual
- A 12 month original owner's warranty as per our warranty conditions (Bow only)
- Arrows are not included, but shown in photos only to demonstrate storage capability of riser.
Please note that we do not accept returns for bows that have been strung up. Should you wish to return your bow for whatever reason after receiving it you must not attempt to string the bow. The bow has special indicator marks which tell us if the bow has been strung and could pose a potential risk to another customer. This is how we ensure that our customers remain safe should a returned bow have been dry-fired without our knowledge. Therefore please ensure you intend to keep the bow once you string it for the first time.